Tuesday 27 May 2014

Its the final Countdown!!

I haven't posted much lately due to having so many deadlines and so much work to do!

Im pleased to now report that the end is in sight!

In just over a week - Thursday 5th June it will be  our degree show and my degree will be over! :(

I have enjoy every minute of this year - the highs and the lows. I just hope my dad is looking over me and I hope he is very proud of all the hard work I have put into this year.

To my surprise my tutors have nominated myself for an award on graduation! Im so pleased but also shocked, so keep your fingers crossed!

At this moment in time I am just putting the finishing touches to my final honours project book and designing my banners that will hang within my exhibition on the degree show!

Possible banner designs include:-








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10