Sunday 2 August 2015

Never judge a book....


Oh and so I forgot to mention, Colette and Ang - my tutors from my degree asked me to come back and be a judge for this years degree show!

I jumped at this wonderful opportunity, the support and guidance from those two will always remember and it has even inspired me to become a lecture in later life.

There was some brilliant ideas and as I was a judging the Foundation degree students, it was difficult in some aspects to finalise a winner. The narratives, rationales and executions of some of the designs were fantastic (pics to follow) and I will admit I did grill the students more heavily then some of the other judges! Sorry guys, but as I have learnt you must always have a rationale for any decision, particularly in business

I met some of the other judges too and it was nice to have the shoe on the other foot as I have been grilled by a judge before!!

http://www.hughbaird.ac.uk/index.php/2013-06-19-10-15-08/college-news-press/555-undergraduates-show-final-work-at-degree-shows

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10